Saturday, October 07, 2006

You are my joy. You are my joy. You are my joy. You are my joy.

National Youth Workers Convention 2006 Austin, Texas: Ed Whipple

8 blocks. congress st. bus - elbow - owie. starbucks - venti white rasberry mocha. cinnamon twist. policeman. early enterance. uh oh - 10 bazillion freebies. aggies amoungest us. hey ashley! early session. david chambers? communisomethingtalk. bbq - ummmmmm - bbq!! jared hall - floating tables? did he say tic? growyourcrowder.com - sasquatch - i mean, david crowder. you are my joy - you are my joy - you are my joy - you are my joyyyyyyy! buster soaries - astonishing faith. pray: use me, inspite of me, through me, beyond me?! semi. 1 - small groups. uh oh - 10 bazillion freebies. 6th street. join us for dinner? dreadlocks? "the black tie affaire." pizza - ummmm. was that guy drunk? wait... 6th street! bald guy - dreadlocks? 100 points a christian - running from 6th street. setting up. front row. new friends. -ern connection. hornguy.com. kendall payne - lyric queen. jared hall - ferret. return of the sasquatch, i mean crowder, yeti? you are my joy - you are my joy - you are my joy - you are my joyyyyyyy! mike pilavachi - "grow disciples through failure" - jesus paradigm. prayer: 1997 revelation "break me." crowder - "i'm alive, i'm alive, i'm alive, i'm alive, i'm alive...you alone..." 8 blocks back. congress st. "hold elevator." video edit master evan. "f" bomb?!? faceplant o.k. - funny.




w h a t a d a y!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home